Diet Plans After Teeth Whitening In Aldana
If your teeth are otherwise healthy and unrestored but have become discoloured, teeth whitening is a must. Teeth whitening is most effective for those with yellowed teeth. Even while it would be ideal to have this done, not everyone can.
Most people may find it difficult to decide what to eat after teeth whitening. This is especially the case for people with strong dietary preferences by teeth whitening in Abu Dhabi. As a result, they may struggle to incorporate the post-bleaching diet recommendations. Dentists at teeth whitening in Abu Dhabi may advise on what foods to eat after teeth whitening, and having this chat with them before the treatment, thus, provides crucial information.
Chromogens, tannins, and acids all work together to discolour your teeth. These are found in many common foods and can stain the enamel or make it weaker allowing for stains to set in faster.
Below are some of the most important things to remember while preparing for your 48-hour stay at the resort. It’s a temporary inconvenience that’s worth it to preserve your pearly whites.
What to avoid
- We know it can be difficult to give up coffee. Add milk to lessen the staining impact if you need some to get through the day. consume no more than two cups every day because, according to the Dental care Abu Dhabi, the more coffee you consume, the more likely you are to stain.
- Tea, especially dark tea, is much more detrimental to tooth colour than coffee. If you really can’t resist the urge, the same suggestions apply here as they did before.
- Red wine, due to its high acidity and dark hues, is a dangerous alcoholic beverage. While white wine itself won’t discolour your teeth, the acidity in it makes your enamel more porous and more susceptible to stains from other foods.
- Avoid carbonated soft drinks at all costs; they are acidic and often include added dyes.
- Fruit Juices – avoid these drinks due to their high acidity.
- Tomato sauce, balsamic vinegar, and other dark condiments all pose health dangers due to their acidity and hue.
- Avoid dark fruits like blackberries for the same reasons stated above.
- You may imagine the damage that eating curry will cause to your teeth if you’ve ever watched it discolour your cookware. After chemotherapy, you should be away from this food.
- Think about the shade of your tongue after you’ve indulged in some candy or chocolate. The same risk of discolouration to your teeth applies to you.
- Tobacco use is commonly referred to as having “smoker teeth,” and for good reason. Please utilise nicotine patches or other items to help you resist the urge to smoke after your treatment.
What you can eat
- Acid-free, light-coloured, and good for you: chicken and turkey. Chicken and turkey are excellent choices for meat both before and after medical procedures.
- Darker fish should be avoided, but white fish like albacore can be eaten safely.
- Rice is the ideal side dish for the aforementioned dishes.
- Pasta is acceptable; however, you should stay away from red tomato sauce and green pesto.
- Forget the champagne and eat only the white cheese.
- White onion, or simply onion. You should probably stay away from the red onion because it is dyed.
- Egg whites—the yoke adds colour to the cooked egg, thus it must be removed before eating.
- When it comes to potatoes, we advise peeling them and sticking to the plain white varieties. You can also use mashed potatoes.
- White bread, to be on the safe side, you should eat it without the crust.
- Bananas are a delicious food that won’t significantly alter your tooth colour.
- Yoghurt: white is best because coloured yoghurt can add to stains.
- Add some milk to your porridge and savour every bite. Dental care Abu Dhabi advise using a sugar substitute if you have a sweet tooth in order to avoid damaging your teeth during the 48-hour span.
Professional teeth whitening in Abu Dhabi is a life-changing experience that can improve one’s self-esteem for years to come. The white diet isn’t too strict and should only be followed for the first 48 hours following teeth whitening. Retain an eye on Dental care Abu Dhabi promotions for further savings that will help you retain that grin on your face.